Wednesday, 28 November 2012

{Competition Time} Hoobynoo World Christmas Comp




Well good morning everyone!

The nights are getting darker, all the leaves have abandoned the trees, the weather is turning chilly.... it must nearly be Christmas!!! Whoohooo! I have fab news too, I have teamed up with Hoobynoo World again to bring you a Christmas themed competition!

I love Hoobynoo world, their characters and all the lovely items they sell. The Christmas items are fabulous and I am soooo very excited to be giving you all this chance to win one of their fab Christmas Necklaces.

The Christmas Collection consists of Carol the Christmas Pudding, she likes Brandy but isn't so keen on flames so is apposed to being set on fire in Christmas day... I think we can all agree with her there. There is also Angelina, the angel who is a ruling angel of Hoobynoo World, Rudie the Robin, who has trouble finding his nest, Kerry the Candy Cane, who loves to hang on Christmas trees and of course Rudolph the Reindeer! Each one is beautifully presented and wrapped.









I think these would be great Christmas presents for Children and Grown-ups alike! What better way to turn up to your Christmas party in style with one of Hoobynoo's gorgeous Christmas accessories, that will also last you year after year.



Of course if you would rather buy someone something that's not too Christmassy this year, don't forget Hoobynoo's usual fabulous collection including Solly the Sun and friends on brooches, hair clips, necklaces, cards and even temporary tattoos... What fabulous stocking fillers for the little ones (and the big ones too!). I can also tell you that Hoobynoo World are also branching out into iphone cases!!! OMG!!! Cute!!! They are new in this,week look here!








 

 

You have the chance to win one of the gorgeous Christmas Necklaces that Hoobynoo are selling this Christmas, all you have to do to is go to their site HoobynooWorld and then come back here and leave a comment below, as to which is your favourite item on their site.

The Prize is one of the following necklaces:-

Carol the Christmas Pudding
Kerry the Candy Cane
Rudie the Robin
Rudolph the Reindeer
Angelina the Angel








 
 
For extra entries into the competition see below. The closing date is Wednesday 5th December 2012, the winner will be drawn and announced on Turssday 6th December 2012. This is open to the UK only.


For extra entries you can do any or all of the following, or each of following you complete, you must leave a comment below. (If you're leaving a comment below and do not have a blog, please be sure to leave an email address so we can contact you if you win) :-

*Follow Mother Hen Strikes Again on google connect or networked blogs (on the left hand side panel) and leave a comment below.

*Go to my Facebook page Mother Hen Strikes Again and 'like' and leave a comment below

*Go to HoobyNoo World Facebook Page and 'like' and leave a comment below

*Follow HenStrikesAgain on twitter and leave a comment below


*Follow Hobbynoo World on twitter and leave a comment below

* Tweet "Win Gorgeous Christmas Jewellery with @Hoobynoo and @HenStrikesAgain go to http://motherhenstrikesagain.blogspot.com/2012/11/competition-time-hoobynoo-world.html " and leave a comment below

79 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try again! lol. Love these necklaces! My daughter and I love looking to see if theres anything with our names on, such happy pieces of jewellery, just awesome! :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is your daughter's name? I have been known to take special requests for names if it fits with an upcoming character :)

      Delete
  3. Already like your fb page! ;-) Left a comment as Carrie Talbot-Ashby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I subscribe to your emails already too! ;-) carriecakes80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already follow Hoobynoo and have commented on their fb page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cute - love the angel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Fox Cute Acrylic Fashion Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tweeted!! @purplevamp666

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following Hobbynoo World on twitter @purplevamp666

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would choose the Angel Children's necklace for my 6 year old niece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liking Mother Hen Strikes Again on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liking Hoobynoo World on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following Hoobynoo and HenStrikesAgain

    ReplyDelete
  14. The fox necklace is definitely my fave! Maybe just because my dog looks like that! I have liked both on Facebook and now following both on Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow I love these!!!! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi. I'm following you with GFC as pookybearcheung

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have liked you on Facebook (stephanie cheung-tsang)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have liked Hoobynoo on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am following you on Twitter as @pookybearcheung

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am following Hoobynoo on Twitter as @pookybearcheung

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have tweeted - https://twitter.com/pookybearcheung/status/275355722022264832

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like Carol the Christmas Pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Following you on GFC as Happy Homebird

    ReplyDelete
  24. have tweeted as @happyhomebird https://twitter.com/HappyHomebird/status/275359844633034752

    ReplyDelete
  25. following Hoobynoo as @happyhomebird

    ReplyDelete
  26. following HenStrikesAgain on twitter as@happyhomebird

    ReplyDelete
  27. following Hoobynoo @twitter @spottedpage

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the Rudolph necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. got to be the rudoolph necklace for me

    ReplyDelete
  30. rudie the robin brill

    ReplyDelete
  31. hayley williams3 December 2012 15:57

    how nice

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good Luck everyone.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Following on GFC - Mickie Bull

    ReplyDelete
  34. Following @HenStrikesAgain

    @MorningPostie

    ReplyDelete
  35. Following @Hoobynoo

    @MorningPostie

    ReplyDelete
  36. Tweeted - https://twitter.com/MorningPostie/status/275708178266726400

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fox Cute Acrylic Fashion Necklace

    twannywun at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. The Handmade Cute Felt Cloud Brooch is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  39. this would make a great xmas pressie for my girlfreind

    ReplyDelete
  40. SUPER CUTE! Love the Christmas pud one x

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love Hoobynoo World and my favourite item from the site has to be the cute Teacup acrylic necklace. :)

    I also love the Kerry Candy Cane necklace...excellent giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Already following HenStrikesAgain on twitter

    @Madrabbitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  43. Already following Hoobynoo World

    @Madrabbitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  44. love the angel necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love the Black Cat Acrylic Necklace :) it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love the strawberry case :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. followed on network blogs - sarah parker

    ReplyDelete
  48. these look brilliant, love the rudolf

    ReplyDelete
  49. liked mother Hen Strikes Again on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  50. liked HoobyNoo World on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  51. follow as oliviamcc on GFC

    @olivia280177

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like your page on FB :-) as olivia kirby

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'm following Mother Hen Strikes Again on Google Connect
    @TweetwithHelen

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like Hoobynoo WOrld as olivia kirby on FB

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'm liking HoobyNoo World Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'm following HenStrikesAgain on Twitter
    @TweetwithHelen

    ReplyDelete
  57. i tweeted as @olivia280177 https://twitter.com/olivia280177/status/276082431289856000

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'm following HoobyNooWorld on Twitter too
    @TweetwithHelen

    ReplyDelete
  59. I've tweeted too
    @TweetwithHelen

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow you on twitter as @olivia280177

    ReplyDelete
  61. following Hoobynoo WOrld on twitter as @olivia280177

    ReplyDelete
  62. I LOVE THESE
    TWITTER @EMCCRUBB

    ReplyDelete
  63. The necklaces are so cute would love to own one
    tweet me @aesop30

    ReplyDelete
  64. Pamela The Pink Whale Necklace is really cute! My niece would love it for Christmas as she wants to be a marine biologist!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Following you both on Facebook! x

    ReplyDelete
  66. Following you both on twitter and tweeted:
    https://twitter.com/Bazzingapest/status/276250301206511617

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the strawberry phone case

    ReplyDelete