Saturday, 15 December 2012

Hugo is about 12inches now.... Avocado Saga day 71...




Well Hugo is doing really well... As you can see in the picture! I'm really proud of him! I think I have to cut him back now to make him thicker and bushier, but I need to do a little research first because I'm nervous, I don't want to kill it off!

Eugene, has grown a root... I removed his shell and put him in a bag like Hugo. The other two Tarquin and Petra aren't doing anything, they are still there in their jars of water, they look like they might be cracking in the bottom of the seed, but think this could just be from them just being old seeds now... Still I'll let you know if they change...

Anyone else got an update on theirs?



1 comment:

  1. Wow, he is really looking great. He overtook mine very quickly. Although mine moved to a pot a few days ago, he is far away from that one. Good job!

    ReplyDelete